Refurbished Scorpion E
The Scorpion E flow wrapper is a versatile and efficient machine designed for packaging a wide range of products with precision and speed. This flow wrapper ensures precise product positioning within the packaging material, resulting in neat and uniform packages. It offers reliable control over the wrapping process, minimizing errors and optimizing packaging quality. This flow wrapper is exceptional for packaging confectionary items such as biscuits and cakes.
|Production speed||Up to 100 ppm|
|Reel Dimensions||520 mm|
|Product Dimensions|| Max height 90mm
Max width 220mm
|Power Consumption||5 Kw|
|Dimensions||250 mm x 150mm Jaws|
- PLC Control via User-Friendly Touchscreen Display
- Up to 30 programmable products, including Bag Length and Print Registration settings, Digital Machine Speed readout, and Heater Temperature settings
- Machine Diagnostics for indicating Guards open, Clutched trip, Temperature faults, etc.
- 1 H.P AC Main drive motor with soft start and variable speed control
- Independent axis motor for bag length and print registration control
- Hinged under guard for easy access and maintenance
- Crimp jaw dwell adjustment controlled by a hand dial
- Two solid-state temperature control units with digital display for independent control of sealing jaws and rollers
- Lockable castors for easy machine movement
- Discharge Belt: 820mm Long x 210mm wide
- Sealing Jaws: 250mm wide x 150mm centrax, Maximum Product Height: 90mm
- Safety overload clutch on sealing jaws and adjustable sealing head height
- Separate Electrical and Mechanical compartments
- Infeed conveyor and machine frame feature a sleek Stainless Steel finish.
- All contact parts of the machine, including those in direct contact with the product, are made of high-quality Stainless Steel.
- 2.0 Metre Infeed conveyor with interchangeable product pushers and adjustable side guides
- Single 20mm wide reel mounting with automatic break and self-centering reel cones
- Modular longitudinal sealing/propelling/folding rollers, separately adjustable and inclinable