Thermal Transfer Printer 53*40 I
These thermal transfer printers come in two-component models with brackets suitable for both Intermittent and Continuous printing modes. They seamlessly integrate into a wide range of machinery, including vertical and horizontal form-fill-seal systems, primary labelers, thermoformers, and overwrapping equipment.
Designed to meet the needs of intermittent applications in industries like food, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and automobile spare parts manufacturing, these units possess the capability to code various 1D/2D barcodes and Datamatrix codes with precision and efficiency.
|Intermittent Mode Print Area||53mm x 40mm|
|Air Requirement||No / Magnetic|
|Ribbon Capacity||600 meters|
|Resolution||300 dpi (12 dots/mm)|
|Print Speed||50 – 300 mm/sec.|
|Control Screen||4.3″ touch panel color control screen|
|Template Rotation||90°, 180°, 270° rotate features of the templates|
|Memory||5,000 Templates can be stored in the control screen memory|
|Power Supply||100/240V 50/60 Hz|
|Programming||Real Date/Time, Text, 1D/2D Barcodes, GS-1 Barcodes, Logo, Counter (Serial No), Shift Code, Shape, Currency, Database Support, Table Creation Support|
|Barcode Types||1D Barcodes (EAN-13, EAN-8, CODE 128, CODE 39, CODABAR, ITF 2of5, ITF 14, UPCA, UPC-E…), 2D Barcodes (Datamatrix, QR Code, PDF417, Aztec code…), GS-1 Barcodes (GS1-128, GS1-Datamatrix, GS1-Databar Barcodes)|
|Communication||RS-232, Ethernet, USB|
|PC Program||Sayasis S20 (All Features Free)|
- The sturdy mechanical design is maintenance-free.
- In Intermittent Mode, the print area spans from 53mm to 40mm, with no air requirements and a magnetic operation.
- Enjoy a generous 600-meter ribbon capacity.
- Achieve high-quality printing at 300 dpi (12 dots/mm).
- Experience print speeds ranging from 50 to 300mm per second.
- Access the Template Design PC Program “Sayasis S20” with all features available at no additional cost.
- Benefit from ample local memory for storing various label formats.
- Seamlessly transfer messages between printers and computers using the USB interface.