|Up to 55ppm
|620 / 720 mm
|Width ( Max 230mm)
Height (Max 265mm)
Length ( Max 90mm)
- Machine designed specifically for making doy bags
- Frame made of tubular Inox AISI 304
- Easy inspection, cleaning, and simplicity
- Quick and comfortable bag size changing operations
- Accessories include a wide range of weighing, filling, counting, and loading devices
- Final packaging result can be configured with zip opening device or reclosable label, printers, labelers, gas flush, and printed film register
- Record offers customized solutions and shares wide experience and flexibility with clients
Introducing the Record Doy vertical bagger a specialized vertical packaging machine designed specifically for creating doy bags. Doy baggers are highly versatile, accommodating a wide range of products, including dry goods, snacks, pet food, coffee, grains, and more. The tubular Inox AISI 304 frame integrates features for easy inspection, cleaning, and simplicity. Clever technical solutions designed to optimize production time enable quick and comfortable changes in bag size.
This bagger also offers a variety of accessories. It has a wide range of weighing, filling, counting, and loading devices. Users can combine these with the packaging machines based on individual requirements. To perfect the final packaging result, users can install features such as a zip opening device or reclosable label, printers, labelers, gas flush, and printed film register. These features make the product more presentable, adhere to industry standards and also extend shelf life.
Record prides itself on developing customized solutions and sharing its extensive experience and flexibility with clients.
Count on Record’s commitment to excellence, offering not just a machine but a partnership that thrives on delivering tailored solutions. Our extensive experience and flexible approach empower us to collaborate closely with clients, ensuring the success of your unique packaging requirements. Elevate your packaging capabilities with the Record Vertical Bagger – where precision meets innovation.