MVS52 DV X/XP
MVS52 DV X is a double tank trolley vacuum packaging machine. It has sealing bars of 530 mm
Record’s range of MVS vacuum packaging machines has the ability to track the internal vacuum of the packaging. This creates a label can be generated for every package, containing all the essential information of the process. This innovation is a game-changer for the food industry, and it’s perfectly aligned with the our brand’s innovative spirit.
|Production speed||Up to 2 ppm|
|Product Dimensions||Width (Min 519mm)
Length (Min 399mm)
|Power Consumption||400V 3Ph|
|Machine Dimensions||Length 1278mm
- Control display
- Preliminary Diagnosis via check-up function on display screen
- Option of retrieving types of products needed to be packed
- Option of entering type of inert gas, the percentage of gases, transferring set data onto label
- Option to select subcategories for product macro category
- Easy pulse function making programming easier. Operator can recall functions which have already been set
- Printing option to issue vacuum certification
- Soft air, allowing air to gradually return to chamber without packaging colloapsing
- Cp-Conditioning programme function to initiate pump. Eliminates Oil liquid emulsions.
- External Vacuum option.
- Vacuum can be created by setting time and disabling vacuum sensor detection.
The range of chamber vacuum sealers now features a renewed control panel with brand new functionalities. The new display allows for quick navigation through the available options. It enables operators to set their desired packaging programs in just a few simple steps. Moreover, the panel aids in programming maintenance and assistance interventions more efficiently.
MVS52 DV X & XP is a popular machine used in kitchens of restaurant and bars. One of the main benefits of using MVS vacuum packaging machines is that they can significantly extend the shelf life. Perishable foods -meat, fish, and vegetables maintain shelf life for longer when packaged by this machine. By removing the air from the packaging, the growth of bacteria, mold, as well as other microorganisms is slowed down, thus preventing spoilage and waste.
It’s also important to note that the entire new line of vacuum packaging machines XP is CE/ETL/NSF certified, which means that they meet the highest standards of quality and safety in the food industry. Whether you’re a small restaurant or a food processing plant, Minipacks vacuum packaging machines are the ideal solution for your business needs.