Thera 650 is designed with a distinctive modular frame. Regarded as one of the most dynamic and well-built machines on the market, this thermoforming machine has become a mainstay for the pharmaceutical sector. Available with dual forming and sealing chambers, this machine is built for efficiency.
- Total durability built with consistency and to last.
- Completely washdown designed with angled surfaces to allow water to fall off.
- Extreme cost savings on film with 30% waste saving
- Screen is designed by our own software engineers with usability in mind.
- Tailor-made with no limits on customisation.
- Top performance with the highest packaging output level for our thermoforming range.
- Hinged chamber for quick and easy changeover.
|Production speed||Up to 35 cycles a minute|
|Top Reel Dimensions
Bottom Reel Dimensions
|Up to 640
Up to 660 mm
|Maximum Index||Up to 1100 mm|
|Maximum Pack Depth||220mm|
|Maximum Thickness of Film||1200 micron|
Features & Technologies
- Hermetic Sealing
- Vacuum Packaging
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP)
- Shrink Packaging (Link to examples)
- Skin Packaging (Link to examples)
- Pisiform (Display Above Hover) (Link to examples)
- Double Chamber For Automatic Changeover
- Multiple Index (For more versatility)
- Automated Feeding System
- Water Cooling System
- Thermal transfer printer
- Ink Jet Printer
- JSprint Ink cartridge printer with multicolor
- Labeling unit
- Anti Static
- Automatic Cartoning
- Automatic Palleting Solutions
- 30% less film waste with innovative vacuum system Efficient gear motors
- Optional water recycling
- Recyclable paper and materials
- 30-micron film thickness
- Flat cardboard
Suitable Packaging Materials
- Paper Board