MVS45L X &XP
The MVS45L X is a vacuum packaging machine mounted on a trolley and equipped with a 450 mm sealing bar. The MVS X line of chamber vacuum sealers is packed with advanced technology and features. With the help of seasoned chefs, the MVS X machines have been designed to cater to the specific needs of experienced operators, incorporating cutting-edge features of the latest generation while ensuring ease of use.
|Up to 2 ppm
|Width (Min 405.5mm)
Length (Min 466mm)
|230V 1Ph 2.5kW
- Liquid crystal control display newly designed for packaging information, settings and programming for technical work servicing
- Preliminary diagnosis of technical issues without opening the machine
- Option to retrieve product types categorized by meat, fish, cheeses, and vegetables
- Option to enter inert gas type and percentage of gases forming the mix
- Automatic settings for packaging steps
- Easy pulse function for programming
- Printing option for vacuum certification labels
- Electronic soft air with various speed settings
- CP-conditioning program function for pump maintenance
- External vacuum option for creating vacuum inside a container outside the machine.
MVS X is a cutting-edge vacuum packing machine line that includes high-quality technological content as well as novel features. These products are very user friendly and have a very intuitive design. All models in the series were conceived and produced with the help of chefs and food industry specialists, allowing for the implementation of a rich series of particular features that focus on the demands of professional use.
The new MVS XP series allows for the vacuum formed in the packing process to be be tracked. It is an innovative and revolutionary development for the internal vacuum. Certain versions in the series allow you to print labels for each machining. This displays the most significant information about the packing procedure.
The control panel is a creative and also feature-rich aspect of these chamber vacuum packaging machines. It is a genuine flagship that incorporates several pioneering technology in the food packaging field. The Panel’s high level of interactivity as well as its ease of navigation between tasks allow for speedy operation setup. This allows the operator to arrange even technical assistance interventions giving you peace of mind.
MVS45L X & XP is a popular machine used in kitchens of restaurant and bars. One of the main benefits of using MVS vacuum packaging machines is that they can significantly extend the shelf life. Perishable foods -meat, fish, and vegetables maintain shelf life for longer when packaged by this machine. By removing the air from the packaging, the growth of bacteria, mold, as well as other microorganisms is slowed down, thus preventing spoilage and waste.
Vacuum packaging machines provide numerous benefits such as extending the shelf life of food products, preventing spoilage, preserving freshness and flavour, reducing food waste, and allowing for efficient and organized storage.
The whole MVS X/XP chamber vacuum packing series has received CE/ETL/NSF certification.