|Up to 2 ppm
|Width (Min 289mm)
Length (Min 637mm)
|230V 1Ph 2.5kW
- Liquid Crystal Control display with quick and easy settings
- Preliminary Diagnosis via check-up function on display screen
- Option of retrieving types of products needed to be packed
- Option of entering type of inert gas, the percentage of gases, transferring set data onto label
- Option to select subcategories for product macro category
- Easy pulse function making programming easier. Operator can recall functions which have already been set
- Printing option to issue vacuum certification
- Soft air, allowing air to gradually return to chamber without packaging colloapsing
- Cp-Conditioning programme function to initiate pump. Eliminates Oil liquid emulsions.
- External Vacuum, create a vacuum inside a container outside of machine while connected to tank and tube
- Vacuum can be created by setting time and disabling vacuum sensor detection.
- CE/ETL/NSF certification.
The MVS41 X/XP is a tabletop vacuum packaging machine with a sealing bar of 626mm (front)/ 310mm (side). The XP version has process tracking and labeller.
The ability to track the vacuum within the package is a unique feature of the MVS XP line of machines.
The MVS XP series may be programmed to emit a label that lists the major aspects of the packing process for each operation.
These chamber vacuum sealers also have a display that highlights many cutting-edge features.
Table top Vacuum machines are ideal for commercial kitchen use in bars, restaurants etc.
Tabletop Vacuum Packaging Machine Applications
MVS41 X/XP is a popular machine used in kitchens of restaurant and also bars. One of the main benefits of using MVS vacuum packaging machines is that they can significantly extend the shelf life. Perishable foods -meat, fish, and also vegetables maintain shelf life for longer when packaged by this machine. Removing the air from the packaging slows down the growth of bacteria, mold, and other microorganisms, thereby preventing spoilage and waste.
Vacuum packaging machines provide numerous benefits such as extending the shelf life of food products, preventing spoilage, preserving freshness and also flavour, reducing food waste, and allowing for efficient and organized storage.
The whole MVS X/XP chamber vacuum packing series has received CE/ETL/NSF certification.