Tunnel 50 Twin
The Tunnel 50 Twin is a packaging machine that utilizes two heat-shrinking chambers. It has a tunnel opening measuring 450×210 mm. Its purpose is to quickly package small products while maintaining high technical and visual standards. This machine’s shrink tunnel is perfect for solving any shrinkage issues with utmost efficiency. It boasts a twin heating chamber, double heating regulation, exceptional thermal insulation, a high-speed belt, high-speed shrinkage, and excellent airflow control.
It is available in both mild steel and fully stainless steel version.
|Product Dimensions||Width (Min 200mm)
Length (Min 400mm)
|Power Consumption||400V 3Ph 14.5kW|
|Machine Dimensions||Length 2172mm
- Dual chambers equipped with separate temperature controls
- Conveyor belt made of high-tech plastic for maximum efficiency
- Second inverter to adjust fan motor speed
- Conveyor belt can be manually adjusted to suit operator’s needs
- Schneider Electric PLC manages a new logic control system with up to 9 customisable programs
- Equipped with a 4.3″ touch screen control panel with vivid colors
- Features internal lighting for optimal visibility and safety
- Patented transparent glass control window
- Air direction can be adjusted to suit specific needs
- Protection: Heat shrinking tunnels like the tunnel 50 twin offer superior protection for products during shipping and handling. The tight seal around the product prevents damage from moisture, dust, and other external factors.
- Attractive appearance: Heat shrinking tunnels create a professional and also visually appealing package. This increases sales by making products attractive to consumers.
- Versatility: A wide range of products are packed using heat shrinking tunnels. Food and beverage items to electronics and consumer goods are often packaged using these machines.
- Cost-effective: Heat shrinking tunnels can help reduce costs by streamlining the packaging process, minimizing waste, and also decreases the need for additional protective materials.
- Food and beverage: The food and beverage industry use heat shrinking tunnels to package a variety of products, including fresh produce, meat, dairy, and also bakery items.
- Pharmaceuticals: The pharmaceutical industry relies on heat shrinking tunnels to package a range of medications, medical devices, and diagnostic products.
- Cosmetics and personal care: cosmetic and personal care products often use heat shrinking tunnels to package soaps, shampoos, and lotions.
- Electronics: Heat shrinking tunnels are used to protect and package a range of electronic components, including computer parts, circuit boards, and wiring.