TUNNEL 50 DIGIT
The Tunnel 50 Digit is a convection shrink tunnel with a mouth that measures 450×240 mm. Its design complements Pratika automatic packing machine and also addresses various packaging needs with effective technical and aesthetic solutions. The machine supports a wide range of heat-shrink films, providing flexibility to meet a variety of packaging demands. For applications in the food or pharmaceutical industries, the INOX version of the Tunnel 50 is the ideal choice.
|Product Dimensions||Width (Min 220mm)
Length (Min 400mm)
|Power Consumption||230V 3Ph 14.5kW|
|Machine Dimensions||Length 1770mm
- Double air flap included
- Auto switch-off function for added safety
- Exit roll conveyor for easy transfer of product away from the tunnel
- Conveyor height can be adjusted manually
- Digital display with 9 storable programs
- Selection of several different rotation conveyors rollers for various applications.
Tunnel 50 Digit Benefits:
- Protection: Heat shrinking tunnels offer superior protection for products during shipping and handling. The tight seal around the product prevents damage from moisture, dust, and also other external factors.
- Attractive appearance: Heat shrinking tunnels create a professional and also visually appealing package. This increases sales by making products attractive to consumers.
- Versatility: A wide range of products are packed using heat shrinking tunnels. Food and beverage items to electronics and consumer goods are often packaged using these machines.
- Cost-effective: Heat shrinking tunnels can help reduce costs by streamlining the packaging process, minimizing waste, and also decreases the need for additional protective materials.
Tunnel 50 Digit Applications:
- Food and beverage: The food and beverage industry use heat shrinking tunnels to package a variety of products, including fresh produce, meat, dairy, and also bakery items.
- Pharmaceuticals: The pharmaceutical industry relies on heat shrinking tunnels to package a range of medications, medical devices, and diagnostic products.
- Cosmetics and personal care: cosmetic and personal care products often use heat shrinking tunnels to package soaps, shampoos, and lotions.
- Electronics: Heat shrinking tunnels are used to protect and package a range of electronic components, including computer parts, circuit boards, and wiring.