Sleeve Wrapping machine MS 70 -1
The latest range of Sleeve Wrapping machine from Record Packaging is known for its exceptional flexibility as well as a wide range of models that offer efficient, reliable, and high-performance packaging solutions. The MS 70 – 1 sleeve wrappers are ideal for packaging small and also medium-sized items. These include canned goods, water bottles, and cans, in flat heat-shrink plastic film. With a 90° loading belt, these machines make it easy to group products for bundling. MS 70 – 1 model is driven by a variable speed motor. It is controlled by an inverter. The machine can produce up to 12 packages per minute.
Applications of a sleeve wrapping machine include:
- Food and beverage industry: Sleeve wrappers are commonly used in the food and also beverage industry for packaging cans, bottles, and other containers.
- Pharmaceuticals: Sleeve wrap machines can be used for packaging pharmaceuticals. Examples are tablets and capsules, providing a secure and tamper-evident package.
- Consumer goods: A Sleeve wrapping machine can also be used for packaging consumer goods such as soaps, shampoos, and other household items.
- Industrial products: Sleeve wrapper machines can package industrial products such as automotive parts, electrical components, and hardware.
|Production speed||Up to 12 ppm|
|Reel Dimensions||350×680 mm|
|Product Dimensions||Width (600mm)
|Power Supply||220/400 V|
|Power Consumption||15 kWh|
|Dimensions||Length 3800 mm
Width 2050 mm
Height 2130 mm
|Infeed Belt Height||400mm|
- Feed belt arranged at 90°
- Pneumatic pusher with multi-row preassembly
- Sealing bar with a film cutting blade (no smoke during the sealing step)
- Height of the worktop: 850 +/-25mm
- Photoelectric cell that blocks the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle in its path
- Passage opening under the sealing bar 230 mm
- Automatic wrapping system of the film reels with dragging rollers
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max diameter 300 mm – thickness between 35 and 100 microns
- Temperature of the sealing bar and the tunnel is controlled by temperature-control devices
- Heat-shrinking tunnel insulated with rock wool and heated with resistors. Forced ventilation with air circulation
- Heat-shrinking tunnel Length 1100 mm with air circulation system
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking Tunnel, driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed and featuring a thin steel mesh grate with side chains
- Switch to change the cycle from automatic to manual
- Installed power 10kW
- Average electricity consumption is reduced by about 40% during normal operation
- Air consumption 140 nl/min
- Pneumatic components that work with non-lubricated dry air
- Power supply: Option between 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + N + T
- Machines compatible with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC