Bundling Machine with line infeed MS 50 L
SEMIAUTOMATIC BUNDLING MACHINE WITH LINE INFEED – INCORPORATED TUNNEL – SEALING BAR 500 MM
Semiautomatic or automatic with motorised belt
The MS L and AL range models of Bundling Machine with line infeed are ideal for integrating into production lines as they are designed for automatic management of the line infeed and outfeed exchange signals. This makes them a convenient solution.
These machines are capable of wrapping both individual and multiple products in polyethylene film. They can wrap products up to 1500 mm in length. The control selector allows the operator to choose between automatic or semi-automatic mode, suiting the requirements of the task at hand.
Bundling packaging machines are designed to wrap multiple products together in a tight bundle using materials such as polyethylene film. They are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and consumer goods to package products such as bottles, cans, and boxes.
|Production speed||Up to 9 ppm|
|Reel Dimensions||350×480 mm|
|Product Dimensions||Width (4\00mm)
|Power Supply||220/400 V|
|Power Consumption||10 kWh|
|Dimensions||Length 2500 mm
Width 1150 mm
Height 1400 mm
|Infeed Belt Height||270mm|
- Sealing bar with film cutting blade for smoke-free sealing
- Worktop height: 850 +/- 25mm
- Air consumption: 8 NL/min, requires air supply of 6 bar
- Power supply options: 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + Neutral
- Photoelectric cell to block sealing bar if there’s an obstacle
- Automatic wrapping system with dragging rollers for film reels
- Heat-shrinking film reels with max diameter of 350 mm and thickness between 35 and 100 microns
- Heat-shrinking tunnel with rock wool insulation, resistors, and forced air circulation
- PID temperature controllers to regulate temperature of sealing bar and tunnel
- Internal conveyor belt in heat-shrinking tunnel with adjustable speed and steel grid with side chains
- Cycle switch to change between automatic, manual, and semi-automatic modes with pedal.