Bundling Machine with incorporated tunnel MS90AL
SEMIAUTOMATIC BUNDLE PACKING MACHINE WITH DOUBLE MOTORISED BELT – INCORPORATED TUNNEL – SEALING BAR 900 MM
Semiautomatic or automatic with motorised belt before and after sealing bar
The MS L and AL range models of Bundling Machine with an incorporated tunnel are ideal for integrating into production lines as they are designed for automatic management of the line infeed and outfeed exchange signals. This makes them a convenient solution.
These machines are capable of wrapping both individual and multiple products in polyethylene film. They can wrap products up to 1500 mm in length. The control selector allows the operator to choose between automatic or semi-automatic mode, suiting the requirements of the task at hand.
Bundling packaging machines are designed to wrap multiple products together in a tight bundle using materials such as polyethylene film. They are commonly used in industries such as food and beverage, pharmaceuticals, and consumer goods to package products such as bottles, cans, and boxes.
|Production speed||Up to 10 ppm|
|Reel Dimensions||350×880 mm|
|Product Dimensions||Width (800mm)
|Power Supply||220/400 V|
|Power Consumption||14 kWh|
|Dimensions||Length 3900 mm
Width 1500 mm
Height 1980 mm
|Infeed Belt Height||400mm|
- Sealing bar equipped with a film cutting blade that produces no smoke during the sealing step
- Worktop height set at 850 +/- 25mm
- Air consumption of 8 NL/min and air supply required at 6 bar
- Power supply options include 3phases 220V and 400V 3phases + Neutral
- Photoelectric cell that blocks the sealing bar in case of obstruction
- Automatic wrapping system with dragging rollers for film reel handling
- Heat-shrinking film reels with maximum diameter of 350 mm and thickness between 35 and 100 microns
- Heat-shrinking tunnel with rock wool insulation, resistors for heating, and forced air circulation
- PID temperature controllers for sealing bar and tunnel temperature control
- Internal conveyor belt in the heat-shrinking tunnel driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed and featuring a steel grid shaped like a thin mesh with side chains
- Switch for changing the cycle from automatic and manual to semi-automatic with a pedal control.