AUTOMATIC SLEEVE WRAPPER MS 50 – 1 PLC
The latest Record Packaging Automatic sleeve wrapper series boasts exceptional working conditions regardless of the activity’s circumstances. The MS-1 PLC sleeve wrapper features a 90° loading belt and is managed by a Schneider PLC and TOUCH, which allows for data modification, alarm display, machine reset, and temperature control of the sealing bar and tunnel. When it comes to integrating new packaging machines in production lines, the MS-1 PLC sleeve wrappers are the ideal solution. They are fully equipped for automatic management of input and output exchange signals.
|Production speed||Up to 12 ppm|
|Reel Dimensions||300×480 mm|
|Product Dimensions||Width (400mm)
|Power Supply||220/400 V|
|Power Consumption||6 kWh|
|Dimensions||Length 2530 mm
Width 1200 mm
Height 1670 mm
|Infeed Belt Height||250mm|
- The feed belt is arranged perpendicular to the machine.
- The pneumatic pusher can preassemble multiple rows.
- The sealing bar is equipped with a film cutting blade to prevent smoke during sealing.
- The worktop has a height of 850 +/-25mm.
- A photoelectric cell is in place to stop the sealing bar if it encounters an obstacle.
- There is a 230mm passage opening beneath the sealing bar.
- The film reels are automatically wrapped using dragging rollers.
- Heat-shrinking film reels with a thickness between 35 and 100 microns and a max diameter of 300mm are used.
- The temperature of the sealing bar and tunnel is controlled by a PLC.
- The TOUCH interface can modify data and display alarms for resetting.
- Real-time monitoring of alarms and direct editing of machine settings is possible, with up to 10 formats able to be stored.
- The heat-shrinking tunnel is insulated with rock wool, heated with resistors, and has forced air circulation.
- The tunnel length is 1100mm with an air circulation system.
- There is an internal conveyor belt in the tunnel, driven by a gear motor with adjustable speed, and a thin steel mesh grate with side chains.
- A cycle switch allows for switching between automatic and manual modes.
- The machine’s installed power is 10kW, with an average electricity consumption reduction of approximately 40% during normal operation.
- Air consumption is 140 Nl/min, and pneumatic components use non-lubricated dry air.
- The power supply can be either 3 phases 220V or 400V 3 phases + N + T.
- The machines are compliant with Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC