PRATIKA 56-T MPS
The new PRATIKA 56-T MPS is an automatic wrapping machine equipped with a center sealing side seal mechanism. It has continuous sealing with no length limitations. It is 100% electronic with no pneumatics required.
Our design team has built a robust mechanical design that can support production speeds of 50-60 seals a minute. (Production times can differ depending on size of the product or the film sealing requirements. Please consult with one of our experts to establish accurate sealing times)
The machines state of the art in house software integration allows you to accurately monitor production time using our in built piece counter. This enables better statistical reporting for accurate production data so you can streamline your production processes. Our detection system can automatically adjust the desired bag lenght for products with varying lenghts.
Our T bodywork provides near 360 degrees operation viewing. This includes a stand alone electrical system placed at the back of the machine.
PRATIKA 56-T MPS is more durable, adaptable and provides greater saftey than our competitors.
|Production speed||Up to 60ppm|
|Reel Dimensions||Min 350mm – Max 700mm|
|Product Dimensions||Width (Max 4500mm)
Height (Max 240mm)
Length (Max .∞ mm)
|Power Supply||230V 50/60Hz 1Ph|
Height 1770 mm
|Infeed Belt Height||884mm|
- Dual-core processors for powerful performance
- Signalling of roll and film opening roller positioning on the set product height
- Closed loop sealing bar actuation frame for smooth motion reducing wear.
- Self Adjusting Triangle Sealing Bar using the display
- Independently Controlled Infeed and Outfeed Belt.
- FDA compliant food belt that can be added with a food grade zipper for easy changing.
- Micro-perforation device with automatic film tensioning.
- Electronic Waste Take Up
- This machine is 100% electronic and does not need pneumatics.
- Software Enabled Stand By Features to reduced energy consumption when not in use.
- Full CE compliance certificate.
Automatic shrink wrapping machine has a wide range of benefits and applications in various industries. Some of these include:
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Improved product protection
- Reduced packaging costs
- Enhanced product presentation
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Cosmetics industry
- Retail industry