Automatic L sealing Pratika 56 X 1 Refurbished
The PRATIKA 56 X1, an automatic l sealing packaging machine. It packages up to 60 products per minute
|Production speed||Up to 60ppm|
|Reel Dimensions||Min 300mm – Max 700mm|
|Product Dimensions||Width (Max 450 mm)
Height (Max 160mm)
Length (Max 600 mm)
|Power Supply||230V 1Ph|
Height 1558 mm
|Infeed Belt Height||870mm|
- Fully automated electrical L-sealer
- 7-inch colour touch-screen control panel with 120 user-programmable routines
- Sealing bar is driven by motorised Schneider Electric brushless motor
- Opening of the sealing bar can be adjusted using the touch-screen control panel
- Sealing blade coated with PTFE coating for improved performance
- Temperature can be adjusted separately for both lenght and breath.
- Electrical height of triangles can be adjusted using the touch screen
- Infeed and outfeed belt speed adjusted using Schneider Electric inverter
- Product transfer belts meet food industry regulations (FDA)
- Connections available for additional loading and unloading belts
- Motorised waste unwinder
- Counter for pieces (partial/life) for statistical analysis
- Machine stop alert signal is visible and audible
- Front and back doors open for easy access and maintenance
- Film tension controlled using weights
- Machine includes both vertical and horizontal photocells
- Castors included for easy movement
- This machine has low energy usage and adhers to EC regulations.
The PRATIKA 56 X1 is an automatic packaging machine developed for use with polyolefin shrink film. It comes with a double hatch with clear perspex covers. The latest version of this machine has been designed with great care to meet the needs of the market. The aim was to offer a heat shrink packaging machine that is technologically advanced, versatile and easy to use.
The PRATIKA 56 X1 is packed with advanced electronic, mechanical and technological features. With its double hatch, this machine can operate on both sides. This makes it even more versatile. It is a reliable and high-performance machine that sets a new standard in the world of automatic packaging machines. This is especially the case for machines that use heat-shrink film. Safety is also a top priority with extensive sensors and software programs to ensure it meets EU, UK & US factory standards.
Automatic shrink packaging machines offer numerous benefits. This includes improved efficiency, product protection, enhanced presentation, cost savings, versatility, waste reduction, tamper-evident packaging, easy integration, and increased shelf life. These advantages make them a valuable asset for many industries requiring reliable and efficient packaging solutions.
To see more refurbished machinery click here
Follow our Linked In by clicking here