Refurbed Carton Erector – an efficient and versatile solution for automating case erecting . With a capacity of up to 30 cycles per minute, this machine is designed to streamline your production process. Thanks to factory set change parts, adjusting for different sizes is a breeze.
Our Carton Erector features mechanical agitation of hopper rods for optimal performance and minimum service requirements. Sealed for life bearings ensure long-lasting durability. Installation is a breeze with castor mounting.
Safety is a priority with guard switches that offer instant motor stop on the main drive. For convenient adjustments, a key switch is provided for machine settings. Crafted with stainless steel construction, this machine is built to last.
Additionally, the Monochrome Panel view 600 provides a user-friendly interface, making your packaging operations a seamless experience. Streamline your processes and enhance efficiency with our reliable Carton Erector.
|Year of Manufacture||2013|
- Up to 30 cycles per minute.
- Cartons erected without using adhesive
- Factory set change parts ensure trouble-free size change
- Mechanical agitation of hopper rods
- Minimum service specifications with sealed for life bearings
- Castor mounted for ease of installation
- Guard switches operate instant motor stop on the main drive, which can be released by a key switch for machine setting
- Stainless steel construction
- Monochrome Panelview 600