|Up to 80ppm
|up to 1200mm
|Width (Min 15mm – Max 400mm)
Height (Min 1mm – Max 350mm)
Length (Min 50mm – Max 600mm)
Record Box Motion Features
- Multidrive system with 6 independent brushless servo motors allowing precision control on each axis of the machine.
- Motorised top seal rollers height adjustment
- Cantilever design to optimise usability, accessibility and hygiene.
- Easy inspection for maintenance and cleaning of roller unit
- Photocell for printed film
- EC certified safety and management modules
- Motorised product unloading belt with central guide
- Motorised film roll
- Emergency button and safety circuits with immediate stop
- Sliding surface in AISI 304 stainless steel conforming with EC regulations
- Fully servo driven jaw mechanism allowing for more precise control of the jaw and quicker changeover between your product range.
- Our touch screen is designed in-house with linguistic and visual interpretation experts. It reduces usability barriers for factories with diverse staff and is more intuitive than previous versions.
The Record Box Motion Machine is ideal for medium to large products. This machine can be sold in top seal or bottom seal versions. This style of flow wrapper been heavily utilised in the packaging of long life pitta and flatbread applications. This machine is designed to allow for precise control of heat, pressure and sealing time.
This machine is the ideal choice for both small and high production factories. Its sturdy, accessible framework is specifically engineered to grant engineers straightforward entry to vital parts, facilitating rapid and straightforward maintenance.
Invest in a box motion flow wrapper for optimal performance and efficiency in your packaging process. Its versatility and adaptability make it a must-have for any production line that requires high-quality hermetic seals.
- Has been tested on cellulose-based film and paper-based films
- Power consumption only 6kW per hour
- Special high quality gear reducers that allow for more efficient motor use
- HDPE & LDPE Films
- Laminated High Barrier Films
- Cellulose & PLA based films
- Paper Films & Paper laminated films
Real World Applications
- Fresh Produce
- Download Brochure