Record Sparrow – Rotary Motion Flow Wrapper
Record Sparrow is our smallest flow wrapper on the market. This compact flow wrap machine is ideal for small to medium-sized products.
It is a fully servo driven by 3 brushless motors. Our cantilever self-centering film design makes a seamless transition for product changeovers. This machine is built for small to medium-sized bakeries. It is built to seamlessly fit into your end-of-line production. It’s the perfect entry-level flow wrapper for those looking to do regular production or to get a new product off the range.
|Production speed||Up to 150ppm|
|Product Dimensions||Width (Min 15mm – Max 200mm)
Height (Min 1mm – Max 100mm)
Length (Min 50mm – Max 600mm)
|Pneumatics Requirements||6 bar|
- Cantilever steel design to optimise usability, accessibility and hygiene.
- Self-Centring reel system to enable quick positioning of film
- Easy inspection for maintenance and cleaning of roller unit
- Photocell for printed film
- Electronic clutch safety mechanism for the jaw unit.
- Discharge conveyor belt 1 meter long driven by an independent motor
- Emergency button and safety circuits with immediate stop
- Sliding surface in AISI 304 stainless steel conforming with EC regulation.
- Multidrive system with 3 independent brushless servo motors allowing precision control on each axis of the machine.
- 7’’ inch user friendly screen that can hold up to 50 independent recipes that has been designed in house with the consultation of linguistic and visual interpretation experts to design a screen that can be universally understood.
- EC certified safety and management modules.
Incorporating a cantilever steel design for enhanced usability, accessibility, and hygiene, our product ensures optimal performance. Its self-centring reel system facilitates swift film positioning, while the roller unit allows for easy inspection and maintenance. Equipped with a photocell and electronic clutch safety mechanism, this product guarantees safety and efficiency.
Record Flow Wrap Optional Add On’s
- Cooling deck plates (To prevent the melting of temperature sensitive products such as chocolate)
- Double Sealing Jaw (this option doubles the speed of the machine but reduces the overall product length.
- Euro Hole Option
- Fixed forming box
- Zig Zag Blade
- No Product No Bag
- Extra Set of Fin Seals
- Extra Meter Infeed Conveyor
Automation Add Ons For Record Flow Wrap
- Auto feeding Systems
- Date Coder Printer (Accompanied by a picture + also linking to the coder section of the website.)
- Labelling Device (Accompanied by a picture + also linking to the coder section of the website.
- Has been tested on cellulose-based film and paper-based films
- Special high quality gear reducers that allow for more efficient motor use.
- OPP – Recommended 25 – 30 micron
- Cellulose based films
- Paper Films & Paper laminated films
- Bakery goods