High Speed Box Motion Flow Wrapper – FP210
Discover a new level of packaging precision with the High Speed Box Motion Flow Wrapper.
|Performances||Up to 100 ppm|
|Product Size||Width: Max 350 mm|
|Height: Max 180 mm|
|Reel Size||Max 520 mm|
|Outside Ø: Max 350 mm|
|Inside Ø: 70 ÷ 76 mm|
|Machine Weight (net)||1300 Kg (approximately)|
|Machine Size||Length: 5400 mm (1500 mm loading|
|Width: 1320 mm|
|Height: 1750 mm|
Potential Add On’s
- Automatic Splicer
- Photocell for Printing Registration
- Adjustable Web Width: 760/920 mm
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Coding Capability
- Powered Feed Roll Mechanism
- Gusseting Devices for Bag Customization
- Pack Deflation Mechanism
- Second Sealing Head for Added Security
- No Product Detection with Bagging
- Out-of-Position Detection
- Precise Cutting Control
- Color Touch-Screen Interface
- User-Friendly Easy-Opening Packaging
- Advanced Outfeed Pack Control
- Extensible Outfeed Conveyor
- Available in Stainless Steel Version
Introducing the High Speed Box Motion Flow Wrapper FP 210. This machine is capable of modified atmosphere packaging. This state-of-the-art device achieves airtight seals on packages through its innovative box motion sealing system.
The machines has advanced outfeed pack control, an extensible outfeed conveyor, and a stainless steel varsion. The stainless steel version is used for fresh produce making it a versatile choice for your packaging needs.
What sets it apart is the harmonious integration of motors and linear actuators. This synergy results in packages that not only retain their freshness but also boast an aesthetically pleasing design with impeccable side gussets. The FP 210 delivers top-notch performance at every turn.
Moreover, the high speed box motion cantilevered frame and user-friendly access points minimize the need for extensive maintenance and cleaning, making your operation smoother and more cost-effective.